Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


I love traditions and sadly so many of my favorite childhood ones have sort of worn away with time and changes in the family dynamic. So I have created my own traditions and one of them is taking my little nephew Evan to Disneyland for Halloween. He wears his costume and we have such fun. Going to Disneyland with a child is like living my childhood all over again, when the screams on a ride were real! I see him look up at the foggy image on Pirates of the Carribbean and I remember my amazement the first time I rode that ride. I seem him grasp the bar on Big Thunder Mountain and remember having that same feeling long ago. Now I just thrown up my arms and try to squeeze Angelica as hard as possible in the turns! I guess that's why I love Disneyland so much and go there so often, being there reminds me of a time when there was no stressful job, no sick dogs, no worries. I hope to continue this tradition for many years to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment