Saturday, October 23, 2010

Patchwork Indie Arts and Crafts Festival- Im in!


{my set up last year. I sold banners,
decorations, craft kits and altered art pieces}

I am so excited to be doing Patchwork Indie Art and Crafts festival again this year. Patchwork is an amazing eclectic show that has a mix of paper goods, clothing new and vintage, food, jewelry and a group of amazing artisans. I love to shop it as much as I love selling there! So if you haven't been you must stop by the Long Beach show on November 21st. Click the link on my sidebar for more info and friend them on Facebook!
-Denise

2 comments:

  1. Looks like great fun! Your set up from last year was gorgeous! I'm sure this year will amazing! Have a great weekend.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it!! That's the same day as my Terri Brush class:( Looks like lots of fun though!

    ReplyDelete