Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Patchwork Preview

Okay I only have time for a quick post, the three days before Thanksgiving in a grocery store are a nightmare for those of us lucky enough to work in them (wink wink). Here is a new large size brie box ornament. I only got the idea after I told one of my employees to save me all of the brie boxes, and he happened to save these big one too. I have made 5 of these all inspired by some of my favorite things during Christmas.




have a good one!-Denise

7 comments:

  1. eeekkk this is so stinken cute!!!
    love the Love banner too.
    you rock girl
    see ya soon
    oxoxo,
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So wish I was going to be home this weekend:( Maybe if you have anything left you can bring it to workshop??? I am sure there would be some ladies interested:) I put my information down for the banner workshop on your link and have heard nothing back from Whimsy. I don't even know how much it is or what time it's at! They need more info on their site. If you know let me know please I have a friend who may want to come with me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Denise!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! It's Rodolph and Clarice! She is my favorite! This is absolutely adorable Denise. I am just smiling ear to ear. soooo cute!
    xo
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooo gosh darn cute girl friend!

    ReplyDelete