Thursday, March 3, 2011

Workshop Announcement! Handwired Birdcage


I am very excited to have a class at a new shop that just opened down the street from me in Long Beach called Bella Cosa, please check out her website, her shop is great with something for everyone. Christy Pardini the owner has also created an amazing class space in the shop and I can't wait to have you all there! We will be making a handwired birdcage made from wire fencing I found in my husband the hoarders storage shed (shhhhh don't tell him!). I have so many ideas to share with you from patinas, to glitter, to ribbons and wiring techniques. And add to that a glass or two of wine and great conversation too! This will be a fun class where you will get to use your creativity to make your birdcage your own. Don't feel the creative bug? Don't worry I will walk you though it! So join me... class size is limited so reserve your spot soon at the shop, my website or on the sidebar!- See you soon! Denise









3 comments:

  1. Denise...this is wonderful! I wish I lived closer because I would come and take this class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, very lovely work.


    Annabelle >A_<

    ReplyDelete