Sunday, July 22, 2012

Little Mixed media canvas Featuring Design Adhesives from Clearsnap

I have been doing a lot fo creating for my design teams, but I always make sure to create for myself! So I cheated a bit on this one, although I used a Clearsnap Design Adhesive on this project- it was all about creating it just for me. Mixing colors I love, with vintage elements and of course a little Dennison label. If you want to see what else you can do with Design Adhesives check out Clearsnaps blog HERE. So here is a little tour of this project:
{the Design Adhesive is the gold embossing on the left- you just rub it on your project like a rub on, peel off then add glitter, embossing powder or even foils}

{the wings were from Prima, and the Dennison labe from Hold Dear}

{the birdcage chipboard was also inked and embossed is from want2scrap and I used my Xyron 5inch Creative Station to attach to the canvas}

{I wrapped the design adhesive all the way around the canvas-and also used the rollagraph using the stamp word-word also from Clearsnap}

{The paper is Rhonna Farrer}

{and of course I sneaked a little Graphic 45 in there! The FLY sticker letters}
Gee now that I look at it, this little project is like a advertisement! LOL- but really I just pulled all of my favorite colors and things and used them in this one special project made just for me. 


3 comments:

  1. I really like the use of the canvas. It gives you even more space to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyvek® brand protective material is a family of tough, durable spunbonded olefin sheet products that are stronger than paper and more cost-effective.
    Tyvek
    wristbands

    ReplyDelete